Tuesday, February 27, 2024

LORD, PLEASE HELP US

Heavenly Father,

Hallowed be Your holy name, for You are holy. I was watching the news this morning and thinking about how evil this world has become. We know that heaven and earth all belong to You, and all that’s in it belongs to You. You hold the keys. What You open no one can shut and what You shut no one can open. What the Holy Spirit binds on earth is also bound in heaven. What He looses on earth is also loosed in heaven. Yours is the kingdom, the power, and the glory, forever and ever.

Father, help us with this torrent of evilness flowing throughout the world… in America, Israel, Ukraine, Russia, China, Mexico, and all around the world. People are fleeing out of their countries because of evil. Please help us O God. It is Yours and You have the power to fix it. I know it is Your will.

The mass killings have gotten out of control. People in leadership positions are using their authority for evil. We need Your help. In America, I pray for the White House administration, Congress, the Supreme Court, each state government official, each city government official, police officers, and military soldiers. Please help us O God. We need You in this hour.

In 1 Samuel, the Bible says that Hannah prayed and You remembered her. You opened her womb and she bore a son named Samuel who became a powerful man of God. Therefore, I ask that You remember us earthlings, as well as Your church (the body of Christ). We live on this planet that all belong to You. Please help us O God. Let the news anchors report the glorious deliverances that will come by Your hands.

Remember the Israeli / Hamas war.🙏

Remember the Ukraine / Russia war.🙏

Remember NATO and the alliances they agreed upon.🙏

Remember the upcoming elections we have this year.🙏

Let justice prevail in every area, because You love justice (Isa. 61:8).

Your word to me was:
“Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

Lord, heaven is Your throne,
and the earth is Your footstool.
All of it is the work of Your hands
that You may be glorified.

Jesus said, “Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” Remember us, O God.🙏

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove