Saturday, February 03, 2024

BECAUSE YE ASK NOT

As I was getting out of bed this morning I said to myself, “I am convinced that there is nothing I desire that my Daddy won’t do for me.”

Jesus said, “If you, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Heavenly Father give good things to His children who ask Him.” You do not have, because you do not ask.

I think it’s that I have not felt worthy to ask my Heavenly Father for what I truly desire. But suddenly, this morning, I woke up with a different perspective. Jesus said if His word abides in us, we can ask for what we desire and it shall be done (John 15:7)… because the word of God changes us. We’re not going to be desiring stuff to fulfill lustful pleasures, we will ask according to the will of God and He’ll do it.

His storehouses are full to the brim. Just ask and believe that there is nothing you desire that Heavenly Father won’t do for you. Don’t ask for things that fulfill lustful pleasures. Seek those things which are above. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth and see won’t our Heavenly Father blow your mind.

Ephesians 3:20-21 (AMP) Now to Him who is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly more than all that we dare ask or think [infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen.


To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove