Wednesday, April 05, 2023

THE SATURATION OF LIVING WATER

If God’s mercy and grace is like water, and I'm a dry sponge, then all I need for complete and total deliverance is to be soaked with His living water. All I need is for Mercy and Grace to saturate the fiber of my soul and all the dryness will wash away. God’s presence fills the cavities and holes in my soul and my stony heart becomes a heart of flesh. There is nothing and no one beyond God’s reach. All He needs is for an intercessor to bring them to the living water so Mercy and Grace can saturate them.

Hebrews 4:16 NKJV Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Hebrews 7:25 NKJV Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

Ezekiel 36:26 NKJV I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Isaiah 65:1 NKJV "I was sought by those who did not ask for Me; I was found by those who did not seek Me. I said, 'Here I am, here I am,' to a nation that was not called by My name."


To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove