Thursday, February 02, 2023

THE OFFERING OF OUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS (2)

I wanted to re-share this blogpost that I published last April. I had totally forgotten about it but stumbled across it this morning. It actually came up in Sunday School this past Sunday. We were discussing the spiritual gifts that operated in the Corinthian Church (1Cor. 12:14-31), and I was reminded of the time when I decided to stop agonizing over my blog’s statistics, and just focus on the gift God has given me to write. Even the mustard seed came up in the lesson and I had also mentioned it in the blogpost. Wow! Here we are ten months later, and I can see the difference it has made on me spiritually. To culminate all of this in that Sunday School lesson is mind blowing to me. God works in mysterious ways.

Romans 11:33 (NKJV) Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!

Lord, I offer up to You my works as a living sacrifice. I pray it is holy and acceptable to You. And the gifts You have bestowed upon me, I will pay it forward to others.


To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove