Saturday, August 20, 2022

OUR PRAYERS MATTER (3)

James 5:16-18 (NKJV) Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit.

What am I missing if God is not answering my prayers in the way I expect Him to? I'm strung out in disappointments when God is actually trying to accomplish something much better.

I was praying for one job, but God closed the door on it and I was very disappointed. On the other hand, He opened the door to one much better… and I didn’t even see it coming.

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

God hears prayer—God delights to hear and answer prayer.

Click here to go to the Our Prayers Matter Series

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove