Saturday, August 20, 2022

WHO AM I?

MOSES AT BURNING BUSH

Exodus 3:10-11 “Come now Moses, I will send you to Pharaoh that you may bring My people, the children of Israel, out of Egypt.” But Moses said to God, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring the children of Israel out of Egypt?”

When God spoke to Moses from the burning bush, Moses was anything but thrilled about the assignment. He immediately began to look at his own self-perceived incompetence.

Stop! Hear the voice of God beckoning you to the amazing adventure of being in over your head with Him!

Listen! There’s nobody more qualified to do what God has called you to do. There’s nobody better… nobody more fit… nobody more knowledgeable. Sometimes God's greater is the one who seems lesser.

Pray! “My God, You are able to make all grace abound toward me so that I always have all sufficiency in all things, and may abound to every good work. Thy will be done. Amen.

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove