Wednesday, June 22, 2022

COINCIDENCE? PROBABLY NOT!

I put a question before God that if I prayed for a need that would not "glorify" Him, would He still answer my prayer; even if He would not get credit for the blessing. The reply I got was that He's been doing it all the time. He protects me from dangers seen, and unseen. I never saw it coming because He redirected my path away from it.

I applied for a job that I thought I was sure to get. The recruiter was excited, and so was I. My references were great, but they turned me down. I was very disappointed.😢

God closed the door on that job. He knows better than we do what the future holds and He decided not to put me through that.

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove