Tuesday, November 16, 2021

The Breakup


One day (a long time ago), I up and decided to break up with the Lord, since it seemed that He and I could not see eye to eye. I went down on my knees to say my last good-bye-it's-been-nice-knowing-You-Lord prayer. When I got up to walk away, I took two steps and collapsed onto the floor in a heap of tears and wailing as never before seen. I couldn't do it! No matter how offended I was, I could not walk away from my Lord. The issues He and I wrestled over has long since been resolved, and I am confident in my eternal salvation... and His ability to heal me everywhere I am hurting.

Verse of the Day đź’šJohn 10:28-29 (NKJV)

I give them (My sheep) eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand (not even me).


To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove