Friday, March 05, 2021

Well Done Good and Faithful Servant


Ravi Zacharias (who died on 5/19/2020) once said that someone asked him what his first words would be when he stands before the Lord Jesus. He responded that he would stand absolutely silent because he would be terrified at what Jesus' first words would be to him.

This reminded me of a vision that the Lord showed me about the Judgment Seat of Christ.

After the rapture, all of the heirs of salvation (us believers) were standing before the Lord Jesus as He sat on His throne and He had a conversation with each one of us. In the vision I was third in line and in front of me were two ladies that attended my church.

The first sister was having a conversation with the Lord but I could not hear what they were saying. Only the two of them could hear each other. There were two angels standing on both sides of her. As I waited my turn, I nervously repeated over and over to myself, "Please let me hear Him say well done. Please let me hear Him say well done."

They spoke for a long, long time as we all waited in line for our turn. Suddenly, she yelled out and began rejoicing in the Lord as the two angels carried her out of the way.

The next sister came up to Jesus for her turn. They also spoke for a long time but no one could hear their conversation except them. As I stood behind her, I continued my pleading, "Just let me hear Him say well done."

Finally, the sister in front of me yelled out and began rejoicing in the Lord, and her two angels carried her out of the way, and it was my turn.

I nervously stepped forward, still pleading in my mind. He and I locked eyes and said nothing. He nodded His head up and down because He knew my thoughts. Such a relief washed over me that I just began to rejoice and weep uncontrollably. Two angels came and carried me away.

Jesus taught in Matthew 25:14-29 that the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey. Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. And likewise he who had received two gained two more also. But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord’s money. After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them. So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, ‘Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.’ His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ He also who had received two talents came and said, ‘Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.’ His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ Then he who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.’ But his lord answered and said to him, ‘You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. Therefore take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents. ‘For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. (New King James Version)

The apostle Paul said in 1 Timothy 1:12 "How thankful I am to Christ Jesus our Lord for choosing me as one of His messengers, and giving me the strength and endurance to be faithful to Him." (Living Bible)

Let me hear You say, "Well done My good and faithful servant."

Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove