Thursday, March 04, 2021

God's on OUR Side

I was driving down Dallas North Tollway one day when the Lord showed me a vision.

I was in a tug of war and on my side it was just me and the Lord Jesus. On the other side of the rope were billions of people pulling with all their might. Their faces were viciously contorted and they were leaned backwards with their feet dug into the ground... but losing miserably. Jesus and I were standing erect with smiles on our faces and simply holding the rope... and winning.

The world can be coming against you but when you know who is on your side, you can stand in confidence. God is for the believer... His people. This does not mean that we will never go through anything in life. Life will get hard at times, and we won't always have a smile on our face. But God's power and authority is with us, and we are winners and overcomers.

Paul's prayer for the Ephesian church:
Ephesians 1:19-20 (NLT) I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe Him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated Him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms.

Romans 8:31 (NLT) If God is for us, who can ever be against us?