Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Beware of Distractions

Don't Be Deceived

Lucy (short for Lucifer) says, "I'll hold the football and Charlie Brown, you kick it." She has deceived him numerous times before and he is NOT falling for it this time. But Lucy reasons with Charlie and causes him to see the necessity for believing that it'll be different... this time. With fervent determination he guns a running start and builds momentum... once again, Lucy pulls it away and Charlie hits the ground with a hard and heavy THUD, feeling really stupid.


Lucy knows Charlie's going to chase his dream, so Lucy uses his momentum against him, to cause him to feel defeated by it. But the Good Shepherd says, "I don't want you to be driven by your purpose, I want you to be led by Me... together, we'll fulfill your purpose." Lucy is just a distraction. Don't be deceived by her.


My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. John 10:27
Click here to see the video.