Thursday, June 20, 2024

CONFIDENCE IN UNANSWERED PRAYER

Ps. 16:11 In Your presence is fullness of joy.

I’ve had an overwhelming presence of God in the last 2-3 weeks. He has poured His love out upon me everyday! I’ve noticed that the more love I feel from God the less concerned I’ve become about my many unanswered prayers. It seems like my faith in God has increased, because if you know that someone loves you as much as I feel loved, then it stands to reason that their love spills out in every other area as well. And since I know that He loves me this much, I know He hears my prayers and will grant the petitions I’ve made to Him. Jesus said, “It is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” (Luke 12:32)

Over the last five years I’ve struggled to maintain strong faith and belief because my prayers just seem to bounce off the ceiling and never make it to the Throne of Grace. One prayer in particular, I’ve prayed every morning for the last seven years and have not yet been granted my petition.

But the truth is, God may seem silent, but for sure He has a plan. All I need to do now, is remind myself of how much He loves me and my indifference and unhappiness will melt away.

Luke 18:1 says that Jesus told the parable of the persistent widow and the unjust judge to encourage us to continue in prayer and never lose hope.

There is nothing more powerful than the presence of Almighty God to lift the spirit, and get it soaring. King David wrote a psalm that says, “In Your presence is fullness of joy.” I used to think that meant when we get to heaven, but fullness of joy can happen right here and right now.

God is not a stranger to anything going on in our lives. His eyes are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good. The Bible says that even the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisest person that ever lived. God’s weakness is a billion times stronger than Hercules.đź’Ş

I pray the Lord God will flood you with His magnificent presence, as He has for me, that you may be enlightened concerning His perfect will, and confident about His purpose. Go in peace.✌

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove