Monday, April 15, 2024

PRAYER SCRIPTURES

Luke 18:1-8 (NKJV) Then He (Jesus) spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart, saying: "There was in a certain city a judge who did not fear God nor regard man. Now there was a widow in that city; and she came to him, saying, 'Get justice for me from my adversary.' And he would not for a while; but afterward he said within himself, 'Though I do not fear God nor regard man, yet because this widow troubles me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.'" Then the Lord said, "Hear what the unjust judge said. And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them? I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?"  πŸ› πŸ™

➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
James 5:14-18 (NKJV) Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayers of the righteous avails much. Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit. πŸ› πŸ™
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
Hebrews 4:15-16 (NKJV) For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. πŸ› πŸ™
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
Psalm 102:1-2, 17 (NKJV) Hear my prayer, O LORD, and let my cry come to You. Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my trouble; incline Your ear to me; in the day that I call, answer me speedily. He shall regard the prayer of the destitute, and shall not despise their prayer. πŸ› πŸ™
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
Psalm 69:14-17 (NKJV) Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink; let me be delivered from those who hate me, and out of the deep waters. Let not the floodwater overflow me, nor let the deep swallow me up; and let not the pit shut its mouth on me. Hear me, O LORD, for Your lovingkindness is good; turn to me according to the multitude of Your tender mercies. And do not hide Your face from Your servant, for I am in trouble; hear me speedily. πŸ› πŸ™
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
Matthew 11:28 (NKJV) Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. πŸ› πŸ™
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
Hebrews 11:6 (NKJV) But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. πŸ› πŸ™
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
Matthew 14:34-36 (NKJV) When they had crossed over, they came to the land of Gennesaret. And when the men of that place recognized Him, they sent out into all that surrounding region, brought to Him all who were sick, and begged Him that they might only touch the hem of His garment. And as many as touched it were made perfectly well. πŸ› πŸ™
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
Mark 9:23-24 (NKJV) Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes." Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, "Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!" πŸ› πŸ™
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
Luke 10:19 (NKJV) Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. πŸ› πŸ™
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
Mark 16:17-18 (NKJV) And these signs will follow those who believe: in My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." πŸ› πŸ™
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
1 John 5:14-15 (NKJV) Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. πŸ› πŸ™
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
Psalm 88:1-2 (NKJV) O LORD, God of my salvation, I have cried out day and night before You. Let my prayer come before You; incline Your ear to my cry. πŸ› πŸ™
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
Psalm 141:1-2 (NKJV) LORD, I cry out to You; make haste to me! Give ear to my voice when I cry out to You. Let my prayer be set before You as incense, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice. πŸ› πŸ™
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
Mark 5:34 (NKJV) And He (Jesus) said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction." πŸ› πŸ™

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove