Saturday, March 09, 2024

BY HIS STRIPES I AM HEALED

In the Fall of last year, I began believing God for a decrease in medications that I take everyday for Type II Diabetes and High Blood Pressure. Side effects from the meds were adding more issues to the sicknesses. Then when I went to my doctor’s appointment in November, she actually gave me prescriptions. My cholesterol was really high and my blood sugar was high too. So instead of 1 tablet daily for diabetes, now I take 2. Instead of meds decreasing, they actually increased, and my blood sugar is still running high even with the increase.

This left me scratching my head about my faith to believe for the direct opposite of what’s actually happening.

I never got the cholesterol prescription filled. I discovered that eating lemons can decrease cholesterol, so I started a daily regimen and my doctor agreed to see if that works.

Early this week, I remembered a song from way back in the day by John P. Kee that says, “I’m healed in Jesus’ name. No more sickness. No more pain. By His stripes we shall all proclaim that I am healed in Jesus’ name.

To God be ALL the glory. He is my healer. I am believing God that I am completely healed of ALL sickness and disease. Diabetes… high blood pressure… high cholesterol… constant ringing in my ears… pain in my back, and swelling in my feet. The yoke is destroyed, and I am free. David killed his giant, and I’m going to kill mine.

The prophet Isaiah said, “He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.”

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove