Saturday, November 05, 2022

OUR PRAYERS MATTER (5)

From Amazon App

Sometimes I wished I could track my prayers, like I track an Amazon package.

Did heaven receive my prayer?✔
Is the angel on his way with it?✔
What time is it scheduled to arrive?✔

That would be awesome!! I could open my downloaded heavenly app and check it out… yep, the angel has left heaven and it’s arriving today by 10:00pm.😁

But that is not how the faith domain works. Faith is the substance of things hoped (and prayed) for. Our faith is the evidence of what cannot be seen with our natural eyes (Heb. 11:1). Faith is the app that we open to track our prayers. Faith says, “I believe I receive what I prayed for.” When faith starts to diminish or grow cold, we open up the word of God — which increases our faith, and recharges our battery.

Romans 10:17 (NKJV) Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

The word says…

Psalm 34:15 (NKJV) The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry.

Psalm 37:4 (NKJV) Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Mark 11:24 (NKJV) Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

John 14:13-14 (NKJV) And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. (It’s in Jesus’ name we pray and He will do it).

John 15:7 (NKJV) If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.

John 15:16 (NKJV) You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He (the Father) may give you.

John 16:23-24 (NKJV) “And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. Until now you have asked nothing in My name.  Now ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

1 John 3:22 (NKJV) And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

1 John 5:14-15 (NKJV) Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

 〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Our prayers matter, and prayer still works. But before you let the devil win, go back and pray again.

https://richardsonblogger.blogspot.com/2016/04/prayer-will-fix-it-for-you.html (song)


2Cor. 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight

Click here to go to the Our Prayers Matters Series

Psalm 64:10 (NKJV) The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and trust in Him. And all the upright in heart shall glory.

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove