Sunday, November 20, 2022

COMING UNSTUCK

I heard a preacher say that he felt the spirit of unstuckness. Now... I'm not a prophet, but even before I heard him say that I had been sensing that something big is about to happen. "God's gonna blow your mind," I keep hearing that. "It's a new season," I keep hearing that too. Whatever has been hemming me and you up, is about to release. We're coming unstuck. Believe for it with fresh faith. It may have been a long time since you started praying for it but believe for it with fresh faith, like when you first wake up in the morning you feel refreshed.

The bedrock of faith is the assurance that God keeps all His promises because of His lovingkindness, tender mercies, and amazing grace. He is not a man that He should lie. He keeps His word. I prayed for God to help my unbelief where some things are concerned. Disappointments had mounted up and caused my faith to become weary.

We're entering a season of answered prayers. Again, I'm not a prophet, but just saying what's in my heart. Strongholds are being pulled down. We defeat lies by believing the truth. What did God say about it? That's the truth!

The other day I said, "I have learned how to live abased, now I'm about to learn how to live aboundingly." I feel the spirit of unstuckness.

Lamentations 3:21-24 (NKJV) This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I hope in Him!"

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove