Thursday, November 24, 2022

HAPPY THANKGIVING

On this Thanksgiving Day, I thank the Lord for my Secret Place Writing Studio. He watches over it. He blesses me in it on a regular basis. Lord, I give You thanks for my Secret Place. It is the one place on planet earth that belongs to You and me, where we can be together, just the two of us.

I am thankful for the spiritual gifts You bestowed on me and in me. I hope and pray that one day You will say to me, “Well done good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over these few things.”

I hope and pray that Teacher (Holy Spirit) will be patient with me, and manifest Himself through me to help others (as well as myself) to grow.

On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for my family. Lord, I pray that You will remember my prayers concerning each and every one. Thank You for my husband that I love so much and is dear to my heart.

I am thankful for my friends and I pray for them as well. Lord, for those that follow me on Facebook, I am thankful that You connected us. Let there be something meaningful in this following that each one will experience Your touch, that You might be glorified in the process.

I am thankful for all the ways my Lord shows me Himself. This year has been exceptional in the ways that I have experienced the presence of God and did not know that it was Him till after the encounter was over. Like in the story of the promise of God’s presence to His servant Moses… when the Lord’s glory passed by Moses, the Lord put His hand in front of Moses so he could not see Him and then when He had passed by, He took His hand away so Moses saw His back but not His face. I have experienced this in a number of ways this year. After I had gone through the encounter, I saw that it was God all the time and I didn’t know it till it was over. Thank You Lord for Your presence.

I am thankful for answered prayers, so thankful that my prayers are heard and answered.

Thank You for the many times You protected me, provided for me, cared for me, showed Your love to me, and surprised me in unexpected ways. I have been amazed more times than I can remember. Thank You for being my Daddy. That means more to me than anything.

Happy Thanksgiving Day to You, Daddy (Heavenly Father).

I give thanks always, for all things, to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Eph. 5:20

 

P.S. Let the Cowboys beat those Giants today. 😊

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove