Friday, July 22, 2022

DELIVER US FROM EVIL

1 Samuel 17:34-36
David Protects the Sheep

Psalm 41:11-12 NKJV By this I know that You are well pleased with me, because my enemy does not triumph over me. As for me, You uphold me in my integrity, and set me before Your face forever.

Psalm 18:3 NKJV I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.

Psalm 18:48-49 NKJV He delivers me from my enemies. You also lift me up above those who rise against me; You have delivered me from the violent man. Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles, and sing praises to Your name.

Psalm 59:1 NKJV Deliver me from my enemies, O my God; defend me from those who rise up against me.

Psalm 25:2 NKJV O my God, I trust in You; let me not be ashamed; let not my enemies triumph over me.

Psalm 31:15 NKJV My times are in Your hand; deliver me from the hand of my enemies, and from those who persecute me.

Psalm 56:9 NKJV When I cry out to You, then my enemies will turn back; this I know, because God is for me.

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your goodness and mercy that will follow us all the days of our lives. Thank You for being our everlasting Father and Prince of Peace. Father, I pray that You would lay Your hand upon us and hedge us in. Deliver us from the evil one. Don’t let even one attack of the enemy triumph over Your people for it is written in Your word, “Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; and unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.” You are our help, and we need Your help in these last and evil days. Protect us against enemy attack that would try to devour Your flock. When a lion and a bear came and took a lamb out of the flock David was tending, he killed them both and delivered the lamb out of its mouth. You’re the Good Shepherd who watches over us, so shall we be saved from our enemies, for the kingdom, and the power, and the glory is Yours forever. In the precious name of Christ Jesus we pray, Amen.

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove