Friday, June 03, 2022

THIS WAY, THAT WAY, OR GOD'S WAY

Psalm 5:8 (NKJV) Make Your way straight before my face.

Psalm 25:4-5 (NKJV) Show me Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day.

Psalm 27:11 (NKJV) Teach me Your way, O LORD, and lead me in a smooth path.

Psalm 44:18 (NKJV) Our heart has not turned back, nor have our steps departed from Your way.

Psalm 77:13 (NKJV) Your way, O God, is in the sanctuary; Who is so great a God as our God?

Psalm 86:11 (NKJV) Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear Your name.

Psalm 119:15 (NKJV) I will meditate on Your precepts, and contemplate Your ways.

Psalm 119:37 (NKJV) Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things, and revive me in Your way.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Psalm 81:13 (NKJV) Oh, that My people would listen to Me, that Israel would walk in My ways!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰