Friday, January 14, 2022

The Missing Piece

Testimony:
I lost a piece to my jigsaw puzzle and really wanted to find it because it was one of the hardest puzzles I ever put together and I wanted it to be complete. I looked everywhere that I thought it could be. I finally prayed that the Lord would send it back to me. Over the next two months I prayed and prayed, many, many times that the Lord would send it back from where ever it was, because I knew that He knew where to find it.

I had been feeling really depressed because of my job situation, to the point of despair. To take my mind off things, I decided to dismantle my puzzle table since I wasn't working on anything at the moment. For some strange reason, I decided to lift up the fireplace cover... faith and behorrah... there was the missing puzzle piece!! It had fallen and stuck on the tape holding the fireplace covering. The Lord brought it back to me in answer to my earnest prayers, and just at the moment when I really needed a pick me up.

Seeing that puzzle piece made an immediate about face on my depression. The job situation is still not resolved, but finding that puzzle piece was a definite God moment that brightened my day considerably
. Thank You Lord.

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove