Thursday, January 20, 2022

Prayer for Deliverance

Break the Chains
Break the Chains

Let my life be valued in the eyes of the Lord, and let Him deliver me out of all tribulation.

Return to me my Lord and deliver me and save me for Your mercies sake. O Lord my God, in You I put my trust; save me from all those who persecute me, and deliver me please. Deliver me from the power of the dog. Deliver me from poverty and lack. Deliver me from the enemy's attack. Keep my soul, and deliver me. Let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in You. Please don't deliver me to the will of the enemy. Be sensitive to my prayers and deliver me speedily, with an urgency, like an ambulance with sirens blasting.

Deliver us in Your righteousness. Bow down Your ear to us and be sensitive to our earnest prayers. Deliver us from all our transgressions. Rescue us as you have said. Make haste to help us! Vindicate us O God, our Mediator and Intercessor. Plead our cause. Deliver us out of the quicksand and let us not sink into destruction.

As You delivered the Hebrew Boys from the fiery furnace, please deliver us. Deliver our souls and make haste to deliver us quickly. Deliver us in Your righteousness, and let us escape from the quicksand enveloping us. Incline Your ear to us and be sensitive to our earnest prayers. Deliver us out of the hand of the wicked. Because Your mercy is good and abundant, deliver us. Consider all our affliction and deliver us according to Your word. Attend to our cries for help, for we are brought very low but You're the lifter of our heads in Whom we take shelter and refuge. Rescue us and deliver us out of great waters as You did Peter when he began to sink. Deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.

The Lord will deliver me from every evil work and will preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever in Jesus' Holy name. Amen!

Numbers 6:24-26 (NKJV) “The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.”

To God be the glory.