Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Throw That Monkey Off Your Back

Command To Renounce Satan's Attack

Satan, I speak to you by the authority of God, and by the blood of Christ Jesus, and by the power of Holy Spirit. I bind every principality, power, ruler of darkness, and every wicked spirit in high places that comes against me, my spouse, his family, my family, and the brothers and sisters in Christ in the mighty name of Jesus… the name above every name.

I rebuke every curse spoken over my mind, health, finances, possessions, relationships, safety, and welfare. I plead the resurrecting life giving blood of Jesus over my entire being (body, soul, and spirit) and declare that Satan is defeated in my mind, he is defeated in my finances, he is defeated concerning the call of God on my life, he is defeated in my marriage, he is defeated in the church body, he is defeated in my neighborhood, and in every area of my life.

I decree and declare that by the blood of Jesus, and the word of my testimony, that the powers of hell are broken and destroyed off my life in the name of Jesus… the name above every name.

Yokes of depression are destroyed, yokes of financial curses are destroyed, yokes of strife and misery are destroyed, and all yokes that originate from darkness are destroyed in my life forever in the powerful and precious name of Christ Jesus.

I am now walking in the favor and grace of Almighty God. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life. For the Lord will go before me and hand me the victory today, for He will be my shield and buckler, and His right hand will protect me. He gives His angels charge over me to protect me in all my ways.

I decree and declare today that I will no longer be the victim, but I am the victor, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds. (2 Cor. 10:3-4) đź’–

In Jesus’ holy and mighty name. Amen.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Heavenly Father, I pray Your power and strength will be released from Your hand into my life today in the mighty name of Jesus. I pray Your power will fight those who fight me and try to oppress me. Stop those who attempt to stop me from doing Your will. Release warring angels to fight our battles.

I pray that the power of Your truth is released against the powers of darkness in my life in the name of Jesus.

Release Your powerful voice against the lies of the enemy that I may not be deceived, but walk in Your truth.

Train my ears to discern and hear Your voice of truth as You speak to me daily. I pray for signs and wonders to be performed by the power of Holy Spirit in my life and family in the mighty name of Jesus. Glorify Yourself again Lord that others may know that You are Lord and there is no one else beside You, and none other like You.

You are God who parted the Red Sea. God Who parted the Jordan River. God Who fell the walls of Jericho. God Who raised Lazarus from the dead. God Who protected Daniel in the Lion’s Den. God Who was with the Hebrew Boys in the fiery furnace. God Who made a river in the desert. God Who sent down fire from heaven when Elijah called on You. God Who calmed a raging sea. God Who fed the multitudes and healed them all. God Who delivered the children of Israel. God Who saved a wretch like me. God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The only true Father of the Begotten Son, Jesus. You are the way, the truth, and the life, our doorway to salvation and eternal life.

May Your presence always be with me, everyday of my life. Comfort us in our sadness. Heal our broken hearts. Strengthen us in our weakness. Empower us with Your authority. Give us beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. You are the lifter of our heads.

We thank You and praise Your name this day. These and all blessings we ask in Jesus’ name, Amen
.

Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove