Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Oh Taste and See

In the Spring of 1999 at the age of 36, I was born again and experienced the great awakening. 

I once saw a YouTube video of a little boy tasting bacon for the very first time. Sitting in his highchair, he reared his little head back and closed his eyes and let out an “Oooowwww, bacon!” It was nothing like he had experienced from the many jars of baby food he had consumed. 

That illustrates my experience with the Lord Jesus, growing up around Christians and not enjoying my own personal relationship with Him was like that baby food. But when I began to walk personally with the Lord, I was like that little boy enjoying bacon for the first time… “Oooowwww, Jesus!”



Psalm 34:8 NKJV
Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good;
blessed is the man who trusts in Him!