Friday, November 06, 2015

God Sent Me An Email

I had said to the Lord, that He was tormenting me. He put these desires in my heart and then made them so distant and unreachable that it just causes me torment regularly. My anxiety and impatience is getting the better of me... like a kid waiting for Christmas Day. He can hardly think of anything else except those gifts under the tree. The Lord responded in an email (through a daily blog post that I receive)...

My beloved daughter,
I have a plan and a promise for you, but only I can unfold it in your life. I have put desires in your heart and I have given you a hope to hold on to. I am asking you to let Me prepare you--and to not try to take My plan in your hands. My timing is as important for your life as My will. Hand Me your anxiety because it will cause you to compromise--and I don't want you to settle for less because you want it now. Lose yourself in My Word, and you won't lose sight of what I have for you. I promise that if you will wait on Me, you will not be disappointed.
Love,
Your King