Sunday, August 23, 2026

MY PRAYER CONCERN ABOUT GUT ISSUES

DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
On 7/6/26, I had a very difficult time passing a bowel movement. It even made me feel ill. So I laid in bed and eventually I felt that I needed to go to the restroom. As soon as I sat down, a large amount of bowel splattered out, and after I cleaned up I looked in the toilet and it was completely FULL of bowel. There were several days of waste in the toilet. God showed me His deep love and bowels of compassion in that single moment. What I couldn't do on my own, He did for me.

MY PRAYER
Dear Heavenly Father, as You know I've had a painful boil on my buttocks that I've prayed to You about non-stop for days. But I want to please extend that prayer request to include issues concerning chronic constipation and physical discomforts. I would like this prayer to also include the millions of others who are having gut issues that's causing them problems too. All of our issues may not be same, but if our personal digestive system is not functioning in the way You created it to function, please repair the misfunction and heal every single one of our bodies of these gut issues.

You are the Great Physician who created our bodies, and You well know even what doctors don't know about our physical make up. I pray You will restore peak performance to our digestive systems.

Recently, I heard the story of a woman that passed out and died as she sat on the toilet straining to eliminate stuck poop. Lord, I'm asking You to please heal the digestive system of every single human being on planet earth, so that our digestive systems perform as You intended when You placed these organs inside our bodies. Lord, You have that power, so I pray Your healing of every single individual today. Let us struggle no more consulting doctors about something they can't seem to nail down, but let Your healing virtue flow through every one of us and heal us of digestive issues once and for all — forever — and ever.

These and all blessings we ask and pray in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.


Now, if you have personally identified with this post and prayer, begin thanking the Lord for healing Your body and don't stop till you're completely recovered.

Jesus said, "Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them." (Mark 11:24)

God bless you.

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove