Tuesday, July 25, 2023

ALWAYS SOMETHING THERE TO REMIND ME

I couldn’t get that Amazon Prime Video TV commercial out of my head. This couple was breaking up and the song playing in the background was, Always Something There To Remind Me. There’s a lyric in the song that says, “I was born to love her and I’ll never be free… you'll always be a part of me 'cause there’s always something there to remind me.”

I went around singing that song for two days, and suddenly I remembered a verse that said something about being inscribed on the palms of God’s hands, so I did a search.

Isaiah 49:15-16 NKJV "Can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, yet I will not forget you. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; your walls are continually before Me.”

Always Something There To Remind Him

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove