Monday, June 06, 2022

THE GOOD NEWS OF JESUS CHRIST

Salvation is for everyone.
The one who believes in Christ is not condemned; but the one who does not believe is condemned already (because we’re born condemned with Adam’s transgression handed down and condemning us).

HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS!

When we believe in the only begotten Son of God, we are born again out of that condemnation into a new life with Christ. This is a picture of the baptism — going down into the water condemned and coming back up born again into a new life.

Romans 5:18-19 (NKJV) Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.

For as in Adam all died a spiritual death, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. He takes away the first Adam, that He may establish the second Adam (Christ). That’s why we’re called Saved! I’m saved from condemnation, and sanctified by the offering up of Jesus’ body on the cross, and filled with the Holy Spirit.

WHAT NEXT?

Romans 10:9-10 (NKJV) If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 6:23 (NKJV)
For the wages of sin is death,
but the gift of God is eternal life
in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Prayer of Faith:

Heavenly Father,
I confess today that Jesus Christ is Lord, and I believe in my heart that He died for my sins and You raised Him from the dead. Thank You for sending Him to set me free from condemnation. Please forgive my sins and come into my life and be my Lord forever. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.



Welcome to the family.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove