Friday, June 10, 2022

LET GO AND LET GOD

GIVE IT TO HIM

Eleven days ago I wrote out the following prayer...

Heavenly Father, on Christmas Day 2021, You let me know that You are training me to trust You instead of relying on my independent spirit all the time. My times of confusion should be the signal that I need to turn to You for guidance. My times of certainty is when my independent spirit bursts forth and takes the lead, but You are teaching me that You are the lead. Therefore, I let my independent spirit decrease, so that You may increase. Help me become less self-reliant and more God-reliant so that You may have Your way in my life. James 4:15 declares we ought to say, “If the Lord wants us to, we will live and do this or that.” Help me to remember that as soon as I feel an uncertainty rising up that I should immediately come to You for counsel for You are my Wonderful Counselor. These and all blessings I ask and pray in the name of Christ Jesus. Amen.

John 3:30 (NKJV)
He must increase, but I must decrease.

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove