Wednesday, May 18, 2022

I AM SOMEBODY

Exodus 3:14







  • I am a royal priesthood. (1 Pet. 2:9 & Rev. 5:10)
  • I am a member of the holy nation. (1 Pet. 2:9)
  • I am one of God's own special people. (1 Pet. 2:9)
  • I am a child of Abba Father. (Rom. 8:15-16)
  • I am a joint-heir with Christ Jesus. (Rom. 8:17)
  • I am chosen and appointed by God. (John 15:16)
  • I am more than a conqueror. (Rom. 8:37)
  • I am firmly in God's hands. (John 10:28-29)
  • I am a maidservant of the Most High, full of the Spirit. (Acts 2:18)
  • I am a new creation. (2 Cor. 5:17)
  • I am walking in newness of life. (Rom. 6:4)
  • I am embodied with Holy Ghost power at work in me. (Eph. 3:20)
  • I am authorized to trample on serpents and scorpions, and have access to greater power than my enemies. (Luke 10:19)
  • I am covered under God's wings and feathers, and nothing shall by any means hurt me. (Luke 10:19 & Ps. 91:4)
  • I am loved by God. (1 John 4:19)
  • I am a member of the body of Christ. (1 Cor. 12:27)
  • I am the Master's useful vessel of honor. (2 Tim. 2:21)
  • I am redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. (Rev. 5:9)
  • I am a fellow citizen of heaven, with the saints and members of the household of God. (Eph. 2:19)
  • I am an ambassador for Christ. (2 Cor. 5:20)
  • I am daughter of the King of kings and Lord of lords. (Rev. 17:14)
  • I am seated together with Christ in the Heavenly Place. (Eph. 2:6)
  • I am His workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works. (Eph. 2:10)
  • I am with those who overcome and receive an inheritance. (Rev 21:7)
  • I am with The Great I Am even to the end of the age. (Matt. 28:20)

Exodus 3:14 (NKJV) God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

John 8:58 (NKJV) Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."

Link to previous post: I Am That I Am

To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove