Friday, April 29, 2022

PRAYER FOR FINANCIAL INCREASE

Prayer of Faith
Heavenly Father,

I pray for financial increase in my life today. I decree and declare to walk in expectations of divine increase in every area of my life, and by faith declare that it’s already done. I proclaim the season of lack to be over, for it is written, “The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.” I declare a new season of abundance to be manifested in my life. For it is written, “I came that they may have life, and have it more abundantly.” I rebuke the spirit of poverty from my life forever, and I bind the effects of anxiety, worry, and fear. I loose the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba Father,” for I am a child of the Most High, and it all belongs to Him. My Father is rich in houses and land, and He holds the power of the world in His hands.

Father, I plead the blood of Jesus over my life and finances to reverse every financial curse on my life and commit to me Your favor. I have dwelt long enough at this mountain; it is time to turn from here and journey onward. Lord, I ask that You remove and destroy all barriers that are blocking the flow of Your grace, mercy, and favor in my life. I pray that You will guard my heart and mind from greed and lust, and fill me with a heart of abundant love for You, being rooted and grounded with a desire to please You, and walk in integrity all the days of my life. Give me wisdom to know how to help advance Your kingdom as You bless me financially. Help me to walk in the Spirit, and not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

Lord, help us to honor You with all our possessions, and with the first fruits of our increase. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one: for Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever. These and all blessings we ask and pray in Jesus’ holy name. Amen.


To God be the glory.
Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove