Sunday, February 20, 2022

The New Reality

The Old Narrative:

 There is “always” something preventing me from getting where I want to go in life. Confusion. Wrong turns. Getting lost. Bad decisions. Missed opportunities. Disadvantages.

Cross all that out!

Here comes the new reality!


The New Reality:

I don't know what will happen today or tomorrow, but I do know that whatever challenges I face, I am not alone on this journey. He is God Almighty and the author and finisher of my faith. The Lord’s strength is made perfect in my weaknesses. Even if I go through the valley of the shadow of death, I will not fear evil, because my God is with me. He “always” leads me to triumph in Christ Jesus. Without Him I can do nothing, but with Him I am more than a conqueror. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. He increases strength so that I shall run and not be weary, and walk and not faint. By my God I can leap over a wall that is in my way. With God all things are possible. Jesus came that I may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance, to the fullest, till it overflows. I am that one who overcomes everything, because I believe in the One who can overcome anything. đź’Ş

To God be the Glory.

Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove