Wednesday, October 14, 2020

The Promise of Answered Prayers


My compassionate High Priest is the source of making it possible to get my prayers answered when all “these things” are stacked against me.  ●  He is at the right hand of Father God making intercession for me.  ●  He is the Mediator between me and God and He always live to make intercession for me in the presence of Father God.  ●  And likewise, the Holy Spirit also helps in my weaknesses, because I don’t know what I should pray for as I ought to, but He Himself makes intercession for me according to the will of God.  ●  Now, this is the confidence that I have in Christ Jesus, that if I ask anything according to God’s will, He hears me. And if I know that He hears me, whatever I’m asking, I know that I have the petitions that I’ve asked of Him.  ●  If I abide in Him, and His word abides in me, I can ask for what I desire, and it shall be done.  ●  Whatever I ask of Father God, in Jesus’s name, He will give it to me.  ●  Let it be as He has said. Amen.