Thursday, October 07, 2021

Freddie's Miraculous Healing

Rottweiler

Years ago I had a Rottweiler named Freddie, and I loved him. He came to us at 7-weeks old in poor health because the breeder had not taken proper care of him. After several trips to the veterinarian, Freddie was good as new. Freddie and I went to puppy training school and learned lots of neat tricks. One of Freddie’s favorite pass-times was playing Fetch… and he was pretty good at it too.

Before Freddie turned a year old, I noticed he started having a lot of pain in his hip area. The vet said he had Hip Dysplasia (joint inflammation usually found in old dogs which causes difficulty in rising, jumping, and running). Our Fetch games ended… because he could barely walk without being in a lot of pain, much less run and jump.

One day I was discussing this with my mother-in-law, and she told me to let Freddie lick Blessed Anointing Oil out of the palm of my hand. He lapped it up while I prayed for him.

Not long after that, I heard Freddie barking up a blue streak in the backyard, so I flew to the door. Freddie was chasing a squirrel down the fence in full stride. My mouth fell open. 😮😲 The squirrel jumped from the fence, to a tree, and then to the next-door neighbor’s roof and disappeared. Freddie continued barking… he jumped up and leaned his front paws against the fence, and put all his weight on those hips. He felt no pain at all.

I said out loud, “Oh my God, You healed my dog! You healed my dog!!” God responded gently to me, “And you are more important to Me than a dog.”

Freddie was immediately and miraculously healed that day. He continued to be a sign and a wonder to me for years. We played Fetch hundreds of times throughout the years. He would walk back and forth in front of the sliding glass door carrying his football in his mouth, begging me to come outside and throw it so he could run and fetch it.

We are more important to God than a dog. Be healed in Jesus’ name.

Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove