Tuesday, November 30, 2021

The Good Fight of Faith

January 11, 2016 - I wrote...

My experience with the Lord in my journey of faith is that He has faithfully delivered me from a lot of things. He has also prevented many things from happening that would’ve been disastrous. I am grateful for that. But in the area of financial needs… not so much. I believe trust is built up over time (from faith-to-faith), and I have been let down enough times that my foundation of trust has a few cracks in it (forever leaning like the Tower of Pisa). My anger is increasing more and more where this is concerned; because the more I pray and see no results, the angrier I become. I believe His word that He shall supply all our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus, but I don’t see the manifestation of it. I have also read, seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you. I have a lot of failed prophecies and empty confirmations, but no real manifestations. Perhaps I am expecting a certain result and God is not responding in that way, so I’m offended. My understanding is unfruitful and has set a snare for my soul. I love my Lord and want to move forward in our relationship but it is hard as each day passes and I continue to be let down. As I stand at the crossroads, I don’t feel like Job’s wife (to curse the God that I love), but neither do I feel like Job (to hold fast my integrity). My inclination is not to run fast toward my Lord, but to slowly back away – even though my heart is breaking. I remember passages like… nothing shall separate me from His love and I believe THAT will be the saving grace. Our lives are hidden with Christ in God and no one is able to snatch us out of His hand. He will surely see to that. Pray for me. God bless.

January 13, 2016 - The Lord's Response...

My princess warrior,
I know there will be days you feel as if there is no fight left inside of you. All My chosen children have had times when they wonder where I am and if this faith is worth fighting for. I am your loving Father and I know why My girl needs to keep fighting the temptations of this world. Don’t give up. Just call out to Me and you will feel My Spirit rise up inside your soul. I will help you find the strength needed to win any and all battles you will ever face. I know this life is not easy, but I have not called you to a life of comfort. I called you to combat and adventure! Your battles won will not be wasted; so keep fighting for the things worth fighting for. I promise you, My princess: your life lived for Me will bring new hope and strength to your generation!
Love,
Your King who fights for you



๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
1 Tim. 6:12
Fight the good fight of faith,
lay hold on eternal life,
to which you were also called
and have confessed
the good confession
in the presence of many witnesses.

To God be the glory.

Dee Richardson, Voice of the Dove