Sunday, May 07, 2017

Secret Place Writing Studio

I have a dream today. It is a dream of my very own writing studio. I have been praying and preparing for this place non-stop for the past few months. I looked at Martin Luther King, Jr.'s I Have A Dream speech this morning and I am more determined than ever to see this dream come to pass.

I have the dream of a writing studio. There, I will sit at my computer and let the Holy Spirit speak through me to encourage and edify the body of Christ. The decor of my studio will be inspiring and incite creativity. The presence of the Lord will be strong. I will be like the servant in Jesus' parable that took his five talents and used them to gain five more besides. At the end of the parable Jesus said, "To everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance."

I know that God has heard my prayers concerning my desire for the writing studio, and I believe that He is bringing it to pass behind the scenes. I am just believing that the Lord will open the door and make a way for me to move in.


The Lord said to me, "I will do that for you."
 A sample peek.

Proverbs 24:3-4 (NKJV) Through wisdom my studio is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the room is filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Psalm 37:3-5 (NKJV) Trust in the LORD, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.

Mark 11:24 (NKJV) Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤ I love You Daddy. ❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you believe in the power of prayer,
please say a prayer for me. Thanks.