Sunday, November 20, 2016

Strong Headwinds


There is a strong headwind coming against me trying to hold me back.  But it cannot defeat me because my God is able to make all grace abound toward me, so that I always have all sufficiency, in every situation, to do my job with absolute excellence, and come out on top.

I am not the victim here, but I am the victor, and not just getting by, but more than a conqueror.  Every foe is defeated!


Every stumbling block is eliminated as I continually move forward making progress.  I will not be driven backwards, I will be thrust forward, because my God is behind me and He is greater than headwinds.


With God, all things are possible.  I am the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath.  And thanks be to my God, who always gives Dee Richardson the victory in every battle, through the Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen.

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. (I John 4:4)

Go in peace.