Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Lord, Save Me

There is not a word on my tongue, but behold O Lord You know it altogether. For all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of the One with whom we have to do. The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly. But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Lord, save me.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in Your sight.

A lot of things keep going wrong in my life and it is hard not to complain about it. I don't want to come off sounding like the children of Israel in the wilderness. So I ask You to guard my tongue and help me to meditate on and be thankful for what's going right. Heal my foolish and broken heart so that the words of my tongue are righteous and wholesome. I want to pull out of this so we can move on to higher ground. There has got to be more to life than what I am experiencing right now. You always cause me to triumph. Do not let this season hold me back when there is so much more to see and do. Let us not mark time here, but let us forward march. March on, till victory is won.

You know Lord that I love You. I do not understand Your ways, but I love You still. Draw me nearer blessed Lord. Bind me to Your side.

Forgive my sass mouthing. You know the meditations of my heart. Thank You for being my Father... and a friend that sticks closer than a brother, your loving daughter.